Friday 27 September 2019

Day 33........

FRIDAY - DAY 33:

Today the scales are up a whole 50 grams, looks like I will not make my goal for September, but you know what, I am not too worried, the more I stress, the worse I will eat, I am down just over 5 kilos, which is better than being up.... small baby steps. I have stuffed up on the odd days, but have been able to get back on track....

I ordered the Quest bars, expecting the first lot to turn up today, but somehow they have ended up in Blenheim, so now both lots will turn up on Monday. 

I dont have a flash car with bluetooth and all the bells and whistles (one day), so I ordered one of the handsfree phone kits, I got the Jabra Freeway, I was going to get the cheaper one, the 'Jabra Drive' but decided after lots of research, it will be better to spend some extra money and get the next one up the 'Jabra Freeway', also I only have a Jap import radio, this one has a FM transmitter, though I have know idea how it works yet or of it will work on my car, but all I want is to play Spotify anyway. I am hoping this one that streams music will have a decent sound. This one is also fully voice activated....



I went to Kmart today, we have had it here for a year or maybe 2 years and I have only been three times, I didn't realise how cheap some of the stuff is, I needed some plastic containers for my trolley in the nail room and they were only $4.00 each lol. Everywhere else they were heaps more for a similar thing. 

Steph and Chris and their dad have had an awesome time in Fiji, they have been diving a shipwreck, diving with the sharks and turtles, this morning they did some snorkelling with the Mantra Rays, they have been staying on a sail boat but are going back to Nadi today and fly home Sunday night. Their birthday is tomorrow they are turning 24, bloody hell.....

Anyway thats it for now, catch you all soon, and have a great weekend :). 



No comments:

Post a Comment