Tuesday 1 October 2019

Day 34, 35, 36..... and 37

DAY 34, 35 & 36

Day 34 - Down 50 grams
Day 35 - Up 400 grams
Day 36 - Up 600 grams

I didn't realise it had been three days since I posted, whoops - food has been a disaster, I so wish I was one of those people that didn't stress eat. You name it, I ate it.... but a new week begins, and I am really going to try and get back on track properly - anyway enough of that, it is in the past, got to focus on the now. 

The kids arrived home from Fiji, from what I have had heard, they had a fantastic time, can't believe they are now 24 years old. It was their birthday on Saturday just gone, this time 24 years ago, I was in hospital and they were in SCBU. 

My Quest bars are due to arrive today, and my car speaker thingee as well, they are  out with the courier as I type this up. It is pissing down with rain and cold outside..... I hate this weather, I want sun and warmth.

Well the Quest Bars, well the one I tried the Smores flavour, was ummmmm - lets just say was like any other protein bar..... will try the others and see, but I ended up with massive stomach cramps like I felt when I ate food with Almond Flour. God knows why everyone raves about that brand lol. 

DAY 37:

Down 200 grams, let's hope they stay down for the week.

Daylight saving is here, but still the weather is bloody crappy - cold and wet, yip one day I will stop complaining about the weather.

Oh got my Jabra Speakerphone, it works really good so far. I am glad I got the better one. 

Anyway thats it for now... catch you all soon. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment