Friday 11 October 2019

Day 45 & 47

WEDNESDAY - DAY 45:

And we are on the downward spiral again, down 300 grams from yesterday, need to lose about 1.5 Kilos to get back down to my lowest this time round.....

I am sick - thanks to my daughter who generously passed the bug onto me, while she was down last weekend :(. 

Our first day we have hot the 20's, well just at 21 degree's and I am sick and cold..... suppose to be a bit warmer all week, about bloody time - we are 6 weeks into Spring and the first time we have hit 20 degrees.

FRIDAY - DAY 47:
Another couple of days have passed by, not much to report still sick.....

Its pissing down with rain, it is going to be a PJ day, and a sleep day I think, hopefully this will knock it in the butt....


2 comments:

  1. Hope the sleep day helped.

    Finally we are getting some beautiful weather here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    Are you ok ?

    Peta

    ReplyDelete