Thursday 9 January 2020

Weigh In - Wednesday

Weigh in this week, and lost 1.2 Kilos - so $6.00 in my money box. The money box has only started this year, even though I lost a little weight end of last year. Food wise, I am doing mainly low carb, and just watching what I eat. 

Sooty is settling in really well now, still doing the odd little piddle inside, but so far none today, yesterday she escaped, the little minx - we think she went through the gaps of the fence, so for now she is only allowed on the deck area unless I take her down the bottom, this weekend we will put some wire netting on the lower part of the fence/gate..... she only escaped cause she wanted to follow David, when he took the rubbish bins out to the road. We are not 100% sure thats how she got out, cause every time we tried to see how she escaped, she decided to stay on this side. Rusty is starting to be less jealous, and I think they will become friends :).

Yip another day gone and never got this up - whoops.

So today is Thursday - and not much to report, got some nails to do this afternoon.... here is a photo of Rusty and Sooty, they are starting to become friends :) Cant say the weather has felt like Summer, we seem to have more colder days than warmer days lately. Our outside cushions seem to be more inside than out with the rain we have had lately. 



I am going to go to the gym on Saturday and hopefully Sunday, and then Monday I meet my physio there.... and from then I am going to go minimum three times a week :). 

On that note I am going to sign off now and get ready for my clients. Have a great day/night where-ever you are :)

1 comment:

  1. Nawww Sooty looks gorgeous...

    btw, love the money box idea...

    ReplyDelete