Friday 11 May 2018

11th May 2018

Today I went to the pool again, as my achillies is still playing up..... :(.

I could only do 8 minutes of aqua jogging after my lengths, cause the lights in the pool room went out, and the life guards, said they had difficulty seeing if anyone may need help. So stopped when we had to get out and had a soak in the nice hot spa.... decided after that, I was not going back into the colder pool.

As I was swimming in the lane, there was this leaf at the bottom of the pool, I kept thinking it looked like a poo, and after studying it for about 5 lengths every time I swam over it, I felt comfortable once I confirmed it was a leaf lol. And I had to share my lane for about half of my swim, have I mentioned how much I hate sharing lanes lol.

Todays stats are:
Tomorrow will try the gym again and avoid any of the exercises that may trigger the achillies off.

Active Calories: 2285
Total Calories: 5132
Calories Remaining: 480 Calories



No comments:

Post a Comment