Tuesday 22 May 2018

22nd May 2018

OMG I loved the pool today, did the aqua jogging first as all the lanes were being used with swim school - but by the time I finished that, they had all left and I got a lane to myself for the whole time :)




It is bloody cold today and even though I left a little later for the pool this morning, it was still freezing and dare I say it, there was a little bit of a frost on the car this morning. 

Tomorrow is weigh in and feeling just a little confident, I will get my 750 gram loss (which is my weekly goal). And am at this stage confident I will reach my holiday goal. 

I found this shop in the Gold Coast, Aussie that sells awesome plus size swimming togs etc and they have some awesome ones for the pool (chlorine resistant), and am hoping and praying my ones I have now will last till then, cause bugga if I can find any in New Zealand this time of the year, I am going to get a couple of pairs, maybe even 3 of them, ones that will fit then and ones that will fit a couple of sizes smaller. 

Today only have one client this afternoon, really need to get myself motivated, sometimes it is so hard to get motivated when you have only 1 client in the day and they are coming early evening. 

Anyway thats about it for now..

Active Calories: 2608
Total Calories: 5378
Remaining Calories: 315

No comments:

Post a Comment