Sunday 17 June 2018

17th June 2018

Another gym session done and am feeling ok about my diet change. Pretty much what will be happening, is I am going to calorie count and avoid processed carbs and sugar. This means I can have fruit, though it has sugar, it is a natural sugar, that does not mean I am going to have heaps of fruit, basically everything in m moderation. My glucose count doesn't seem to change, if I have carbs.



It was quite warm when I went to the gym, but the wind has picked up and man it has got freezing. Was hoping to eat breakfast outside.... Tomorrow is a pool day and really looking forward to it. Oh yeah my new bottoms arrived so don't need to worry about my bottom half falling down anymore lol. 

This week, is more quiet with nails, so no excuse not to have a good exercise week, it will be a 6 day exercise week. Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday - Pool & Thursday/Weekend - Gym.  

Tonight we are going out for dinner, not sure where - maybe Ciccio's.  

No comments:

Post a Comment