Wednesday 11 July 2018

11th July 2018

OMG I am over this cold, it is so freezing and I must admit it was nice not having to wake up early for the pool. 


I did the gym and overworked myself on the treadmill and triggered the achillies again ggggrrrrrrrr. So from now on when I do my cardio I am going to give the treadmill a miss, now it is back to basics again with stretching etc.

I also took the puppies for a walk, bloody hell it was cold.... I should have worn something warmer. 


Need to a little housework this afternoon and thats about it. 

Did I mention that in 5 weeks time this time, we will be on the aeroplane on our way to warmth, sun, dolphins and whales. It will be interesting how the Gold Coast has changed in the 2 years, as last time we went they were doing lots of building for the Commonwealth Games. I am looking forward to checking out Pacific Fair :). 

Anyway better get on with that housework, otherwise the day will be over  before I know it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment