Sunday 15 July 2018

15th July 2018

Another day and feeling so much better, so tomorrow back to the gym. I have done nothing for 4 days except eat. The weather was cold and miserable so didn't feel like going anywhere. My biggest issue is when I get bored I eat, so I need to keep busy.

We had been discussing all these meals you can now get delivered, well the ingredients and you make up the meal. We had been talking about ordering a week or two in, but then we were at New World and saw they have a take home meal, so we chose one and I will cook it tomorrow night for dinner. It is $20.00 to feed 4 people, though we will probably make it 2 people and go easy on the rice, or may not even add the rice. This is the one we will be trying, to be honest I don't really think it is our thing but hey we will give it a go anyway :).



I so can not wait until Spring, it is my favourite time of the year. Only 4 weeks and 3 days and we will be in the warmth......We are staying here at the Surf Parade Resort, it has a tiny gym and looks like a nice pool and we have an ocean view. We might see a whale or two lol.



Anyway catch you all tomorrow, looking forward to going back to the gym :)

1 comment:

  1. I stayed at Surf Parade Resort many years ago and loved it... wonderful memories. I am like you and love the spring but hate that all the weeds, hedge and plants take off so I have to do lots of gardening.

    ReplyDelete