Monday 16 July 2018

16th July 2018

Back at the gym today, felt good, did lower body and lots of core work.... I know I will always have loose skin but am hoping to minimise it as much as I can, I am already noticing the loose skin in my tummy area. It is the place I carry the most weight :(.

Anyway tomorrow is upper body workout. The calories burnt will be smaller now as my workout s are smaller, but thats ok, it is no longer about the calories for me, though I still use them to challenge myself :).


I made the meal pack tonight for dinner, cooked the rice and it was a huge amount. To be honest I didn't really like it, but David did, so he had it for dinner and is taking some for lunch tomorrow. I am lucky that when I eat carbs my blood glucose levels don't go up, or maybe it would be good if it did lol. Davids does though with rice, and hence why this is only about the third or maybe forth time he has had rice in ab out 10 months. 

Food has been back on track again, keeping busy helps so much :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment