Tuesday 17 July 2018

17th July 2018

Another gym session done and am loving it with breaking into cardio/upper/lower workouts on different days. I am focusing much more on posture and using the right muscles etc.... Today was an upper body and loved it, my arms felt it as well :). I am currently avoiding the treadmill as my achillies is still playing up and I really want it strengthened for Aussie, so am not going to push it for now. I am hoping I may be able to do some gentle walks next week.  


The sun is shining into the lounge and loving it, it seems ages since we have had sun. Have clients this afternoon.

My lower back/kidneys are feeling so much better, so think the infection is clearing up. 

I have been watching my "My 600lbs life", some of those people are amazing in what they achieve. I must admit I have thought about weightloss surgery, if I could afford it, it would be something I would seriously think about. But then I also know I can do this without the surgery, if I set my mind to it, and just need to keep motivated. I know exactly what I need to do and how to do it, it is discipline that I am lacking at times :). 

And just as I said the sun had come out, it has gone again :(. Roll on Spring please, I am so over this cold weather. 

1 comment:

  1. Discipline is my let down too....I need to keep myself motivated too

    ReplyDelete