Wednesday 18 July 2018

18th July 2018

I have made a huge decision today, ok not huge, anyway I am going to join WeightWatchers again. It has worked for me in the past, so am going to give the new plan a go. I am not going to set any goals with a time line, I am just going to go with one day at a time. 

I am going to do it for 4 months which will take me to mid November. I have been watching and reading a few vlogs/blogs of people doing WeightWatchers and I am kinda liking the look of the new plan. Though I am going to be taking some of the lower carb positives into it as well. I will also do my blood sugar levels just to keep and eye on things, though I am sure I will be fine :)

I have decided to do the gym 5 days a week, instead of 6 for now. So for now that will be a Wednesday (today), and I will use that time to do the extra things I have been avoiding a little, like proper housework, spending more time in the nail room, and just a general catch up day. Depending on how the day goes and how busy I asm with nails, and how my achillies is coping, I might try and go for a walk. 

Anyway got to get ready, having a client coming soon, catch you later maybe, otherwise will do a proper WeightWatcher update tomorrow :)

2 comments:

  1. I think you will enjoy the new program....I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I have changed my mind again :)

      Delete