Friday 20 July 2018

20th July 2018 WW v Lower Carb

Another day, another gym session done.... it was lower body and my legs felt like jelly when I had finished. But it felt bloody good.



Onto other things, after some more thinking, I signed up for WeightWatchers last night, and am going to trial it for 5 days, and then make a decision. I am going to compare it with lower carb and see how it works doing lower carb/points wise. You have 5 days to trial it, then you can cancel so figured it would be awesome to try them both over the weekend etc and see which I feel more comfortable with. So since I have got home from the gym (after my shower), I have sat here in the sun (which keeps coming and going out), reading up all about it, the only thing I really love about it is there is no restriction on fruits, so it means I can have 2 - 3 pieces a day. I love that it just syncs to my iPhone health app, anyway it will be interesting to see how I find it. 

My protein drink, admittedly I use a banana currently is 3 points or 32 carbs, without the banana it is still 3 points but goes down to 3 carbs. I am quite excited to see how it all matches up lol. I am allowed 34 points a day on WW, and you have 42 weekly points, then you can change your fit points (exercise points) to food points if need be. I prob will change some but yesterday I earnt, looking at mt fit points, the days I go to the gym, I would probably earn 25+ fit points a day and on no gym days it looks like I would earn about 8 -12.

Friday is finally here, and no clients, did them yesterday so am just sitting in the lounge trying to stay warm. The weekend is so so apparently, suppose to be a bit cold tomorrow morning. 

Anyway, got washing to fold etc.... so better get on with it and decide what I am having for lunch :)

End of Day 1 WW v Low Carb - well I am heading towards lower carb, tracking was a real pain, though as the days get on I am sure it will become easier. I did eat more fruit than normal, as I was peckish, whereas if doing lower carb, I would have had some cheese or meat or something. And I think that will be the issue, if fruit is free, I can see me eating far to much of it. When doing lower carb, I still eat 1 - 2 pieces a day, whereas today I ate over double. 

Lets see how day 2 goers tomorrow :)


No comments:

Post a Comment