Sunday 22 July 2018

22nd July 2018

Holy F**k, we are nearly in August, cant believe it. And another day of rain.....


Went to the gym this morning, did a upper body workout, and man my arms felt every flipping weight I lifted lol. Now I am home and showered I don't feel to bad, just relaxed :).

Been to the gym 5 days this week, that is my goal, I would love to go 6 days but am not going to push myself. I have also changed weigh in day to a Sunday, so it matches my exercise week :). From my last weigh in on the 19th July to this morning 22nd July - I have lost 900 grams (1.98lbs), so am pretty stoked with that. My weight is in the side panel over on the left. Now after saying yesterday I had made a decision about how I was going to loose this weight, I have changed my mind again and am going to do WeightWatchers, after having a really good look at it I think it is the best choice for me, but time will tell :). 

So a new week begins tomorrow, goal is to exercise 5 days minimum, and track everyday no matter what. And boy on Wednesday it will be only 3 weeks till our holiday :).

No comments:

Post a Comment