Monday 23 July 2018

23rd July 2018

Whoops, thought I had published it......

OMG the sun is shining, and it feels so lovely, and it is not even to cold, well it is 11 degrees but in the sun that feels so warm.

Gym session done, lower body workout today :)



Just over 3 weeks and we will be enjoying the sun and the beach, oh and the shopping and everything else that we love :).

I am still feeling good, that I made the decision to do WW, one thing I have really noticed, is how bad my portion sizes have been, and if nothing else being on WW is something that will really help with that. Just had a snack-ball (protein ball) and my protein shake, which comes to 5 points :). 

On WW I am on 34 daily points, and have weekly points of 42, and then I have my fit points, which depends on what exercise I do, (I am still trying to figure out this whole fit points thing). Lunch was 14 points, a chicken salad sandwich, dinner 14 points, butter chicken (no rice), with a salad and boiled eggs. Snacks are fruit at this stage (2 pieces today, whoops 3 with my banana in my protein shake), but will prob use 5 or so points on some snack tonight, so todays total should end about 38 - 40, I will use my fit points for any points over 34. I am being generous with the points, I would much rather be counting an extra 3 or so points a day, then be undercounting. Like Chicken Breast is 0 points, but I have counted it as a whole chicken as we had a rotisserie chicken and it was all combined. 

Its still a learning curve and will be for a while I think, but it really did make me think about my food choices today :). 

I am feeling pretty sore tonight, arms are still aching from yesterdays workout, then my legs are now hurting from my lower body today, so am feeling 100 right now lol. 


2 comments:

  1. I tend to overcount too...even though I have only 23 dailies...but thats what the weeklies are for..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah better to be safe than sorry, I am loving WW now, I have got my head around it - well most of it anyway lol

      Delete