Tuesday 24 July 2018

24th July 2018

Another gym session done... OMG my legs from yesterdays workout are still feeling sore today. Did a gentle interval session on the bike, then did my upper body workout. 



I was so tempted to not go this morning, it was like 1 degree, though that does mean the days are usually beautiful and it certainly is, the sun is shinning and the house is starting to warm up. 

It was a frustrating morning, I made my protein shake and I could not undo the stupid bloody lid on it ggggrrrrrr. I googled and everyone said run cold water on it, or put in freezer, which I did to no avail, then I googled some more and someone suggested hot water, which I did, and easy peasy it came off. 

And so much for the sun, it has got cold again, the clouds are hiding the sun :(.

This week is a very very quiet week with nails, but thats ok, it means I have time to get things done that I want before the holiday. Did I mention it is 3 weeks tomorrow till we head off :).

Tomorrow I have the doctors again to check my Blood Pressure, I am hoping it will have come down, so we can resumes the reduction in pain meds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment