Wednesday 25 July 2018

25th July 2018

Another day and an exercise free day. Been to the doctors and my blood pressure is still up, it has come down a little, but not enough to reduce the pain meds any more for now. It is so frustrating.....

It was so cold this morning and lots of frost, I thought it would mean the day would be full of sun, but no those bloody clouds are just not being nice and it is so bloody cold. Have I mentioned it is 3 weeks today, that we fly out :).

After the doctors appointment, I went to my hairdressers and we have decided colour is not a good option for me currently, with gym and the pool (if I decide to go back to the pool), and with the gym I am washing it everyday, so that means I am going blonde again, and also getting it short as it has no highlights or anything, it will look limp with it being longer. So have booked in for the 10th August, a few days before we go on holiday.

I cant believe how much my portion sizes were out, I am still avoiding wheat and sugar, and still use butter rather than margarine etc.... but counting it all and measuring everything has made me so aware of how bad my portions were. No wonder I was gaining and losing and gaining the same 5 kilos. BTW the scales are looking mighty fine for just 3 days on track. 

Over the last 5 or so months, I started losing all motivation in myself, I wasn't really bothering with makeup etc, and not really cleansing and moisturising  my face/skin daily and just neglecting myself (yes I still showered and washed my hair daily, I was not that much of a sloth lol). So I have ordered a trial pack of 'Alpha H' face products, as I have heard really good things about it, and if I like it, I will get the big bottles in Aussie, as it is much cheaper over there. I normally use Natio, but sometimes I think it is nice to change things up :). 

Anyway thats about it, just planning my food for the day, we are having bun free hamburgers, looking forward to that lol. 

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy bun free hamburgers and sandwiches too.....

    ReplyDelete