Thursday 26 July 2018

26th July 2018

Went to the gym today, and did a cardio workout, and boy my cardio is so bad, I really need to work on it. I felt stuffed after, tomorrow is lower body :)


Came home and had my protein shake and protein ball, did I mention how much I love WeightWatchers lol. I am so looking forward to my official weigh in this Sunday. Now to work out what I will have lunch, feeling kinda peckish today :).

OMG today is so cold, there must be some good snow on the mountain, you can really feel the cold wind coming of it, and surprise surprise it is raining again. It is 22 degrees at the Gold Coast, and the nights are about 12 degrees, wont know myself over there lol. 

Steph and her partner Rob, are heading of to the South Island (Christchurch and Queenstown and surrounding areas) next Thursday, they fly down and have rented a camper van, bet it will be bloody cold down there for them lol. We are baby sitting her bunny rabbit for 10 days, then they will move in to our place for 2 weeks and look after the dogs when we are away. They come back 2 days before we head off. 

Ohhhh and the sun is peeping through again, well it was for about 3 seconds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment