Friday 27 July 2018

27th July 2018

Gym done and boy it was tough, I so did not want to go, but pushed myself and that was because I kept thinking I get tomorrow of, though I do have to do a set of nails tomorrow morning. 



Yesterday my AlphaH arrived, I was surprised at how big the sampler package was, if I like it, I might get another smaller pack to take on holiday, it would be perfect. Also My Anastasia brow wiz also arrived..... which I have also heard other amazing things about :)






The pack comes with 6 different products, A mask, which is used weekly, cleanser, scrub, daily moisturiser, liquid gold which is used every 2nd night and a facial mist, which is so refreshing with just a hint of a scent. I have heard so much about the Liquid Gold from AlphaH.



Tried the AlphaH last night and this morning and it is so nice, my skin felt so soft...... Used the Liquid Gold last night, and that was really nice.

Anyway onto other things.....weigh in day is going to be Saturdays instead of Sundays, so first official weigh in tomorrow after 7 days on WeightWatchers. I have been on points 90%, last night I had some mallow puffs (thanks David for bringing them in the house), I cant resist things if they are in the house, but am ok with eating some, well its to late now anyway to worry about it now lol. 

1 comment: