Sunday 29 July 2018

29th July 2018 & Weigh In

Another week done, and another gym session done, 5 done for the week :). Did upper body today....


Weigh in and I lost 2.2 Kilos (4.8lbs) this week, I am happy with that, considering I had a huge binge yesterday. 


Why I hear you ask, well it seems the days I don't exercise, especially on the weekend, I really struggle to keep on track. I am really going to try and focus on that next weekend, and see if I can stay on track, or maybe just go to the gym both days, but in all honesty I really need to focus on why I do it and how I am going to stop doing it. So back to 21.4 Kilos lost, I still need to lose 2.6 Kilos to get back to where I was a couple of months ago, before I stuffed up. I would like to lose that between now and Aussie, which is just over 2 weeks, but any loss will be good :). 

So all in all a great week, exercise wise and weight-loss wise, though there is room for improvement on the food front. 

No comments:

Post a Comment