Monday 30 July 2018

30th July 2018

Wow and it is nearly another month over, but hey thats ok cause we are heading away to the sun and surf very soon. 

But in the meantime, it is the same old routine I have had every day for the past 8 months, start of with a gym session, today was lower body, I don't really enjoy lower body but we have to do what we have to do :)



Got really excited today, I tried on a top that has never fitted, even a couple of months ago, it was just to tight, I saw it in the wardrobe the this morning, and thought wtf, may as well see, not expecting it to fit at all, but it fits perfect, not even a smidgin tight at all, in fact it is even slightly loose. Just a little excited I was.

Then the next exciting thing of the day, the sun is out (and there is no rain on the radar), it is 12 degree's, I have all the sliding doors open and the sun is just streaming through, and the fresh air just feels so wonderful. It amazes me how the weather can have such an impact on emotions.

Steph and Rob are going to the South Island on Wednesday, so we are having an extra guest for 10 days, and the extra guest will stay here while she and Rob move in, when we go on holiday. The guest is her bunny Buddy, Rusty will be excited, he loves her bunny and her cat, though the cat isn't coming till they house sit.  

Anyway better get onto doing things, like washing, emptying the dishwasher and other mundane things like housework. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm like you... I get rather excited when spring approaches!! Nothing like a top fitting after it being too small. Not long until your holiday now :)

    ReplyDelete