Tuesday 31 July 2018

31st July 2018

Wow I cant believe that I have been going to the gym now for 8 months, I have never ever in my entire life lasted this long actually going to the gym on a regular basis. In fact I dont think I have ever lasted longer than 3 months.


Today was upper body, I enjoy that so much more than lower body, day off tomorrow, then cardio on Thursday, I am also meeting my physio on Thursday at the gym. At the moment I am not missing the pool to much, mainly cause I dont miss getting up really early on these cold frosty mornings

Cant wait till next week Friday, am getting my hair done, not sure if I mentioned it, but am going blonde and short again, may grow it longer but not sure. Short will be good for the holiday and summer :)

Anyway think thats all for now, catch you later :)

1 comment: