Thursday 2 August 2018

2nd August 2018

It is getting so near and I cant bloody wait, oh the holiday I am talking about. But in the meantime, I must continue to get healthy so to the gym I went and did my cardio workout, OMG it just about bloody kills me..... and half way through I really just wanted to quit, but I hung in there and finished my workout. Tomorrow is lower, which I also don't really like either, but on the weekend I do upper which I enjoy much more. But I can just about start saying "next week we are going on our trip" lol


Buddy (Steph's Bunny), is enjoying his holiday here, loving being in the sun, Rusty gets over excited with him, and he is still a little scared of him. But I would say by tomorrow, they should be used to each other. 

I really cant believe it is August already, it is quiet for nails in July and August, have been enjoying the down time :). 

Anyway thats it for now, have a great day all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment