Friday 3 August 2018

3rd August 2018

Another gym session done, lower body am glad it is done for another week, upper body workout on the weekend and another successful exercise weekend done. 



Grrrrr last night was Davids night to cook, what does he do bring home butter chicken, do you know how many points that it is, far to many, so went way over my points yesterday but thats ok, I only had a couple tablespoons of rice and half a naan bread. It was bloody yummy though lol.
Here is Buddy being watched closely by Rusty, he loves him, he came out of his cage last night and was running around the house, followed closely by the dogs lol. When he gets bored, he loves to rip up his news paper, its so cute, now he has experienced freedom, he wants to come out all the time, but I cant let him unless I am in the room, not sure if I trust the dogs 100% yet, plus he will chew on stuff he is not allowed, if I am not there too watch him.





Today it is cold and wet, why cant the sun come out for more than 1 day, 12 more sleeps, (I sound like a little kid waiting for Christmas, counting the sleeps lol), until I will be in the sun and warmth, though time is going so fast, yet so slow.

Anyway catch you all later :)


No comments:

Post a Comment