Sunday 5 August 2018

5th August 2018

And boom, after the butter chicken, I completely lost track and managed a gain of 500 grams, I am not going to lie, I deserve the gain... I was going to come on here and say that I would weigh in Tuesday and hope I could lose it by then, but that is not owning up to my eating issues, and this time round, I have to be honest with myself. 

And what also caused this binge, we went to the dutch market yesterday and ate beef croquettes there, which would have been ok if I had stopped there, but no I decided to have Oliebollen as well, then we purchased some liquorice and some biscuits (which thankfully I don't like lol), my excuse for buying this stuff, the markets are only every 6 weeks, so need to make the most of it - (yeah bloody stupid but thats what a person with an eating disorder thinks). For dinner we had garlic bread with soup for dinner, so basically a carb overload day which results in a 500 gram gain, though in reality it was more like a kilo + gain as I was nearly a kilo down on Wednesday. But life goes on, I am trying not to be to hard on myself... the positives I went to the gym 4 days (yip today I couldn't be bothered, it was raining, wet and cold), oh thats right I am focusing on the positives..... :). 

Anyway onto other stuff, Buddy (Steph's Bunny) is not in our good books, why cause the little bugger chewed my apple watch charger... he is cute, but when he runs free, we have to watch him like a hawk, and now all our cables are up high.


Well tomorrow, we can start saying next week we are off to Aussie lol.

Oh about the Alpha H skincare, my skin is loving it, so am going to order another trial pack, for Aussie, though having said that, I prob have enough in this trial pack as it seems to last for ages but really don't want to run out while there. I will compare prices over in Aussie and might get some full size products while there if cheaper. I am sure my wrinkles are a lot less lol. 

So this week coming, I am not going to lie, I know will be a struggle, but I am going to focus on one meal, one day at a time. I am really going to make sure I get to the gym though.

So there we have it....

No comments:

Post a Comment