Monday 6 August 2018

6th August 2018

Another day, another gym session done, met my physio there and we have added and adjusted some of the program to make it more difficult.

Today was lower workout, didn't do a full workout as my physio was showing me some different things.


The other week, our power box made a bang and one of the power thingee's turned of, we turned it back on again and it did a few more times then for about a week, it didn't happen, last night it happened again, we turned it back on and it did it again, this time we could smell smoke. We decided to leave it of and plug the freezer in another plug as that was the only thing that needed to stay on. We then heard a bigger bang, I went and had another look in the hallway (where the freezer is), and smelt smoke and saw lots of sparks etc coming out of the freezer, gave me a hell of a fright, unplugged it and glad we found the issue, would have hated for it to happen when we were in Aussie and Steph and Rob were looking after the place, or even worse the house burnt down. I am terrified of fire....

Anyway onto other stuff, my weight has gone back down to the previous weigh in, so am happy with that. And better still I can now say "next week we are on holiday" lol. 

So thats it for now, catch you later, have a good day/night one and all

No comments:

Post a Comment