Wednesday 8 August 2018

8th August 2018

Went to the gym today, instead of yesterday, so instead of today being a day off, yesterday was one. Did upper body, I must admit, I am really struggling this week with the gym, keep wanting to be in holiday mode now.... but I will persevere...


I have one more weigh in before the holiday, and I am going to make that a Tuesday, as we head up to Auckland first thing Wednesday morning and weighing will be the last thing I will be thinking off I am sure. 

Puppies had their haircut yesterday, so they are looking good again lol. As for Steph's bunny, well he has certainly made himself at home now, and when he is let out, he is sooooo naughty, little bugga.

For a few days there when my food was out of control, I decided to check my sleep app, and it seems that when I only get about 4 hours sleep a night, I really struggle. The last couple of nights, I had been sleeping between 7 and 8 hours and am feeling so much better.

David is in Wellington today, he was nominated for some award with work, and there were 8 people from around New Zealand who flew to Wellington today for some ceremony thing. 

This week seems to be going so slow, roll on Wednesday lol. Only 5 more gym sessions before then, or maybe even 6 if I am feeling really motivated, but that is unlikely as I have a few clients next week and tomorrow, getting their nails done before I leave. 

On Friday getting my hair blonde again and cutting back short :)

Anyway thats it from me for another day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment