Wednesday 26 September 2018

Feeling Blah......

Last  night I got sick, was hot and cold and just feeling like crap, was also freezing, it was cold I had the heater on in front of me, with a dressing gown and blankets trying to keep warm. 

This morning have woken up a bit better, but still not 100%, so having a stay at home day and not doing much while trying to keep warm. Have a bit of a headache as well, but I watched the documentary 'The Truth About Carbs', was interesting, especially the parts about being able to eat bread frozen and then toasted straight from the freezer, and cooking and cooling potatoes then reheating them, and rice being cooked, and allowing to cool then reheating but has to be hot, all becomes resistant starch. This is not food I will have regularly but its another good option to have, will probably give the rice a miss, but the potatoes and toast will be a nice change every now and then. Thank you Lynda for the reminder to watch it, we watched the first bit a while ago, and forgot to go back to it. 

Anyway thats it for today, not a lot happening, I am struggling a bit today, and am grateful I don't have any junk food in the house, as I am sure I would have eaten it. And its to cold to go out to the supermarket......






1 comment:

  1. It was an interesting video I thought. It explains why I can have chips and not have my blood sugar too raised as most chips are pre-frozen. Still not ideal food but OK from time to time. There are so many videos and movies out now but I don't bother these days. I just do my own thing - what ever works I suppose.

    ReplyDelete