Tuesday 16 October 2018

Another day.......

Yesterday (Monday) ended like this.... I was surprised I got 5 hours sleep, it felt a lot less, and need to work on my water..., its better than what it was.


Tuesday:
Another day, another gym session done and still no sore Achilles (trying not to get too excited just yet).

Did another very small 10-minute walk on the treadmill, then did upper body/strength training and the hand cycling, all in all burnt 894 active calories. A whole 20 calories were burnt on the treadmill lol. Didn’t feel nauseous today, so think yesterday was from the missing of morning meds, thank god – did not want to be coming down with another bug of some sort. Day off tomorrow J. Oh and I use my Apple Watch to get my data :)


Today when I was doing the washing, I could hear this clunking sound in the machine, thought I should check it out and then clicked it was my cell-phone still in my jacket pocket…. By this stage I thought it was farked, as it had been in there for about 20 minutes if not longer, but it still worked, everything on it worked… the sound is a little distorted but as the day is getting on it is becoming clearer. Thanks Apple for bringing out a waterproof phone the iPhone X. 

It is another gorgeous day out there, a little windy but it is 18 degrees, what’s not to love, have not had time to sit out in it though today as have been busy with nails etc.

Didn’t realise that Labour Weekend is with us this weekend, still thought it was a couple of weeks away yet, not sure what we will do at this stage, hopefully the weather will be nice J.

Ok going to end it now, catch you all tomorrow :)


No comments:

Post a Comment