Monday 15 October 2018

I have decided to make weigh ins Wednesday’s, for no real reason than it is just the middle of the week. 

Yesterday turned into a disaster of a headache with stress, something went down not long after the post, and my headache came back for the rest of the day and really struggled. But am really hoping it has sorted itself out today, or sorts itself out today. I must admit I am pretty lucky that family issues are not really a struggle too often, but this knocked me for six. 

Anyway, onto other things, went to the gym this morning, met my physio, explained my frustration with my Achilles and we have decided to up the activity, cause resting it is not making any bloody difference, so we went on the treadmill, and did 2 minutes of flat walking then we upped the incline to pretty steep and did 2 minutes and so on…. So far, I can’t notice any difference in the level of pain so that’s good. This way it will strengthen and will just cope with the pain, and it means I will be doing more than just bloody hand cycling. Today was lower body/core and tomorrow is upper body/strength training. 


I was not feeling well at the gym, felt nauseous again, maybe lack of sleep, or maybe it was because I had forgotten to take my morning meds whoops, which meant I had felt not 100% all day. But that’s ok a new day tomorrow, food has been good again today so far, and hopefully a good night’s sleep will make me feel better tomorrow.

Today weather wise has been good, apart from the frost this morning, but did manage to spend some time outside in the sun a little, felt nice. 

Oh yeah I had a voucher for $10 from the chemist that was due to expire yesterday so we went to the chemist and they were having a Wet n Wild (cruelty free) sale so got all this for $2.00 as they were 2 for $6.00. So anyway got this, quite loving the eye shadow, and it swatched pretty good, not sure about the lippy and love the false eyelashes and you can never have to many makeup wipes.


Anyway, that’s about it, been on the computer most of the day doing nail stuff……

No comments:

Post a Comment