Wednesday 17 October 2018

Middle of the Week

Another day is here, no gym today, it is housework day, yesterday (Tuesday) ended like this, water was a fraction better, and sleep was a fraction better – had a bit of a tossing and turning night, things going around in my head, want to start getting back to 7 – 8 hours sleep again. 


Wednesday:

Today I decided to have a major clean out of my desk draws and makeup draws, managed to get a good rubbish bag of stuff to throw out, feels good and it kept me busy, so I don’t think about food so much. For me the key is keeping myself busy, especially on days I don’t go to the gym. I have a few clients this afternoon, so that will also help. 

Another nice day outside and it is 16 degree’s, and the sun is shining, but the wind just doesn’t make it nice to sit out there, maybe later, want to start having BBQ’s and dinner outside, but here in Rotorua it is still a little nippy.

Oh and my Achilles is still holding up yippee. J

No comments:

Post a Comment