Saturday 16 March 2019

Day 11, & 12 on WW

FRIDAY DAY 11:

First of last night (Thursday) turned into a disaster food wise...... I am not going to dwell on it, it's happened and can't change it, no excuses - so onto today :).

Today was another gym day - added the elliptical in for just 2 minutes. Got to watch some more Mama Mia on Netflix lol. Am now doing 16 minutes on both the treadmill and bike, on the bike I do interval training, on the treadmill I just go slow and easy, the good thing is my achilles issue does not seem to be rearing it's ugly head, so thats a bonus, but hence why I am taking it slow and easy on the treadmill. Though once I get to 20 minutes I will start increasing the speed and incline :).

David is home again today, we normally have takeaways on Friday, but that happened last night, so tonight will be the chicken breasts/sweetcorn for dinner. 

Have 1 client today - it feels so weird only working 1 - 2 clients a day max, normally only one. I have had to turn so many new people down, but I cant accept new people when I really dont know how long I will be off for with surgery, I am saying 2 weeks, and then hopefully can go back to doing 1 client a day, but that could be optimistic.

Ended up  doing 2 clients today... day as ended well and within points :). 

My thoughts are with those that have lost loved ones in the terrorist attack in Christchurch today. A sad day for New Zealand and those especially in the Muslim community.   


SATURDAY DAY 12:

Today had 1 client, Whoops didn't come back and report anything - not a lot happened, David's sister popped in for a few hours this afternoon.

Apart from that not much else to report :)

No comments:

Post a Comment