Thursday 14 March 2019

Day 9 & 10 on WW....

WEDNESDAY:

Am still on a high from the loss this week... now onto a new week, focusing one meal at a time.

No gym today as I did the big houseclean and also did some nails. Planning to go tomorrow. My hand/wrist is pretty sore again today, not really sure what can be causing it, but am not liking it. I was tempted to have takeouts tonight, but decided to cook some homemade fish and chips for a fraction of the points, and it was all cooked in the air-fryer :).


THURSDAY:

Gym today - really enjoyed it, well as much as you can.... as I am only doing the bike and treadmill, I now watch Netflix while exercising and makes the time goes so much faster lol. I am also doing a couple of machines, doing lower body, I was tempted to try just a small upper body machine, but knew it would be bloody stupid so I didn't lol. 

New World had a a 1 day special on Skinless Breasts, seeing as they are zero points I stocked up, they are all individually bagged and in the freezer now, and they come out so nice in the air-fryer :).

Weigh in next week, I will be happy with any loss after my huge loss this week.... David is off and he came with me to the supermarket, I bought a bacon and cheese scone for breakfast and bloody hell it was 19 points, wish I had checked it before I ate it lol. Oh well thank god Chicken Breast/Sweetcorn is zero points, guess whats for dinner lol.  

Anyway thats it from me for today, catch you all in a couple of days :)






No comments:

Post a Comment