Tuesday 12 March 2019

Day 7 & 8 on WW & Week 1 Weigh In

MONDAY:

Today was the first day that I actually can say I enjoyed the gym, I left with a smile on my face and even the staff noticed it :). I am starting to get some fitness back, and am happy to push myself a little on the bike and treadmill. 


Thats me giving it the thumbs up lol.  :)

The day ended well, well the week ended well


TUESDAY:

Today is weigh in, and am happy to say.... I lost 4.4 Kilos, yip you read it right 4.4 Kilos in a bloody week. Goes to show how much crap I had been eating previously - and I feel so much better about myself, physically and mentally. 

Another good gym session, well as much as a gym session I can do at the moment, with only the bike and treadmill. I am not going to lie, my wrist/hand has been a little more sore yesterday/today, not sure if it si the gym or what. I just need to make sure I am careful. 

Tomorrow is a gym free day :)

Anyway thats it for now, onwards and upwards - cant see anything exciting happening the rest of the day, so will sign of for now :)


6 comments:

  1. Awesome work. Well done you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, tracking my meal portions has really helped. And WW protein is a lot lower in points now, and carbs higher, so thinking I am getting the best of both :).

      Delete
  2. Awesome effort, well done. Keep smiling :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, am loving that WW is now more protein friendly than carb friendly, which really helps. It was nice to get control over my portion sizes :).

      Delete
  3. Great job for the first week... now keep going!!! Don't give up. It's a long, hard slog but do what works and I look forward to seeing your next week's result.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a Fantastic loss very motivating for you

    Peta

    ReplyDelete