Sunday 10 March 2019

Day 5 & 6 on WW

SATURDAY:

Yesterday ended well, even with takeaways, managed to fit it in my points comfortably. 

This morning I did an unofficial weigh in, let's just say I was rather pleased with the results. I really didn't realise how much my portion sizes were out of control. I am still keeping towards the lower carb foods, but not having the fats. So far I have not felt hungry, but the weekends will be the telling time for me, I just need to keep busy, when I am feeling bored and want too munch. 

The day ended really well, I did my nails when I started getting bored and that got me through. I even had bacon and eggs for breakfast, bacon in the air-fryer is so yummmmm. 

Have I mentioned how much I love the air-fryer lol, we have used it nearly every night :). 


SUNDAY:

Offical weigh in is Tuesday for me, after yesterdays unofficial weigh in, I am not going to jump on the scales until Tuesday :).

This morning for breakfast we had banana pancakes, I am finding I am really only have 2 meals a day, and to be honest, I am probably eating less carbs than when I was doing lower carbs (apart from the banana). 

Today not much happening, I am finding I cant really drive or go in the car too far, cause the vibration tends to trigger the pain.

Tomorrow back to the gym.....

So a successful weekend - catch you on Tuesday after weigh in :).

No comments:

Post a Comment