Wednesday 20 March 2019

Day 15 & 16 on WW & Week 2 Weigh In....

TUESDAY:

A new week begins, this week I weighed in and lost 1.6 Kilos, so total 6 Kilos in 2 weeks, am bloody stoked :). My goal is to lose another 900 grams in 3 weeks, should be able to do that :). If you had looked at the side bar, you would have seen the update yesterday :).

A gym day today, did the bike and treadmill. Am up to 20 minutes on the bike, doing interval training and 16 minutes on the treadmill. Am aiming for 20 minutes on the treadmill and 30 minutes on the bike for now, plus every second visit I do some lower body, but only with the machines :). 

Today I have struggled with food, have managed to keep within my points just..... 


WEDNESDAY:

Today is main housework day, so no gym. I cant believe how much easier it is, cause of going to the gym and getting a bit fitter. 

Not much else to report today, just resting the hand, as it is bloody sore today - not sure if the ring finger is going, cause it is playing up and having trouble moving it like the middle finger when it happened. 

So on that note will sign off and catch you all on Friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment