Thursday 18 April 2019

Day 44 and 45 on WW.....

WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY:

Not a lot to report, no gym yesterday or today, today I didn't go as I have a busy nail day, all wanting to get their nails done before Easter. Most of my clients have got the week of next week, so they are going away as well, with it being school holidays. 

Food has been on track, planing to go to the gym tomorrow and either Saturday or Sunday.

Have my CT Scan booked for April 29th, so that is much quicker than I thought it would be. After that I should get some answers on the type of surgery they will be doing. 

Anyway have a client soon, so will get this published and catch you all in a couple of days.

Happy Easter and please drive safe if you are travelling - we have had to many fatalities on our roads this year, especially in the last few weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment