Saturday 20 April 2019

Day 46 and 47 on WW......

FRIDAY:

Today is Good Friday, I went to the gym and did strength training and the bike. Yeah I know it is probably not the best idea to be doing upper body, but did only use 1 kilo weights, and some of the time, I only used the hand weight on the good side (right). 

So this is my effort for the day :)


I plan to go tomorrow or Sunday again but will focus on the core. 

For dinner we had KFC, I have allowed myself 1 free meal a week, well I suppose it is not really free, I just dont track, but then  usually have all my weekly points left over and a few exercise points, so thats what I use that for. 


SATURDAY:

Decided to not go to the gym today, I was pretty sore, so will go tomorrow and do a core workout.

David went to his sisters today for the day, I didn't want to go..... so had a bit of a lazy day, till I got the urge to defrost the second freezer, god knows why we purchased a freezer that does not auto defrost, I will never know. Lucky it is only small :).

David is on holiday all next week, well actually thats not true, he has to work Friday, and on the Monday 29th I have my CT scan - god I better get some answers. 

I am planning to stay on track all week, this week. This morning we did a grocery shop and I ignored all the chocolate easter eggs and junk food, instead I got myself some rice crackers, which is what I eat when I feel like munching. My gym goal is to go Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday :). 

Tomorrow I might go to the market at the Lakeside, been a long time since I last went, and also be on the lookout for some feijoas. 

Anyway thats it, I am pretty sore now after doing the freezer, and regret it now but too late to think about that now :(. 

Catch you all in a couple of days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment