Tuesday 16 April 2019

Days 41, 42 and 43 on WW....

SUNDAY:

Not a lot to report - didn't stick to my plan, simple as........


MONDAY:

Today I went to the gym and did some upper body stuff, using 1 kilo weights, I am not going to lie, I was in pain for the rest of the day, but not bad enough that I wont do it again. 

Food was perfect today, and felt good to be doing some other stuff at the gym :).


So a good day today and it ended well :). 

TUESDAY:

Another gym session today, did the bike and core work, I could tell I had not done much lately, my stomach muscles got a good workout. Its good to know that somewhere under all this fat is some muscles lol. 

My wrist/hand is feeling pretty stiff and tight today, I am going to play it day by day on what I will do exercise wise. Psychologically adding to the gym programme has made me feel so much better, so am really hoping  can continue with it, without doing to much damage.


No gym tomorrow (Day Off), or Thursday as I have a busy day of clients, I normally limit them but as it is Easter, they all want to come in beforehand. Am planning to go to the gym Friday/Saturday and Monday.

Anyway thats it for now - catch you all in a couple of days all going to plan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment