Thursday 25 April 2019

Day 50, 51 and 52 on WW...

TUESDAY:

With all these holidays, I am confused on what day it is, I went to the gym and did the bike and upper body strength training - yeah I know I shouldn't be doing it, but am only using a 1 kilo weight, and psychologically it does me the world of good, and as long as I wear the splint, it seems to be ok. Well ok thats a lie it does hurt, and I probably shouldn't be doing it, but like I said psychologically it is doing me the world of good. 


Well that popcorn, was bloody disgusting, it may be low in points but it ain't even worth it, so it has gone in the bin, serves me right for buying cheap lol. 

Ok I am going to need ideas, after surgery for 1 month, I am unable to do anything with my arm (left hand/arm, and I am right handed), with the type of cast, I am unable to drive and am not allowed to use it at all for anything. I need ideas on what I can do to fill up time for those weeks, after 4 weeks I am still going to have limited movement and will be doing hand therapy. Basically I have about 4 weeks to kill, where I have no use of the hand, then I have 4 weeks, with limited movement, and then following those 8 weeks, I can start using it more and more. There is only so much Netflix I can watch lol. 

WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY:

What the.... it is now Thursday - I have completely lost the week, David has been home and I am right out of my routine.... everything wise. Should have gone to the gym today, but due to lack of sleep (family stuff), and just feeling like crap, I missed the gym this morning. Food each day has started off well but yesterday and today is just a day of food I should not be having.....

David goes back to work tomorrow and back next week properly again, I am looking forward to it, I hate my routine being out of whack. 

So not much more to report, going to the gym tomorrow morning, some nail clients in the afternoon, and client on Saturday morning and gym Sunday :).

So thats it for now, was looking forward to weigh in, but after today and yesterday's stress eat I am not so much now. 

But you know what, its a new day and week tomorrow and I will get back on track :)

No comments:

Post a Comment