Friday 26 April 2019

Day 53 on WW.....

FRIDAY:

Today I did go to the gym and I weighed in, can I use yesterdays weigh in, where I only had a 400 gram gain lol. Instead I gained 1.1 Kilos, I am hoping this will be the last gain for a while, I just keep flipping yo-yoing.... but now I am back into a routine, where David is back at work, and I can get myself back on track. I know him being home should not be an excuse to pig out - but.......

So anyway on to the good stuff - as said above I went to the gym, I didn't do a huge workout as my arm/hand was really sore, think it is the cold mornings which are affecting it. I only did the bike and some lower body machines.


Tomorrow I have a client and no other plans for the weekend at this stage.

Feijoas, OMG I love them so much and love this time of the year for them - this is pure bliss :)


And a photo of my two little loves in my life - Miss Chico and Mr Rusty :)



For breakfast I had banana pancakes with Maple Syrup for a whole 3 points :).

Am going to post this now, may come back and add to it or may not lol. Am thinking I may do daily posts, and come back and update throughout the day if anything more happens.





No comments:

Post a Comment