Wednesday 28 August 2019

Day 3/100

Day 3/100 weigh in - 1*4.75 Kilos, so down 750 grams from yesterday and down 1.25 Kilos in total. So lower carb is working already, and already feeling much better in myself, it doesn't take long to feel better.

Another day of no rain, and a high of 14 degrees, though it is still cloudy, have the door open, even if it is rather chilly. 

Monday night I went to bed at 2am again, but got up at about 8.30am, last night I went to bed at 11.30pm and got up at 8am, showered then talked to my dad on Skype (I do that every morning, while I am not working).

Am expecting a few courier parcels today, one from Sephora, one from Ezibuy, one for nails, tomorrow I have acrylic powder etc from Magpie Beauty, they have just brought out there acrylic package, (Magpie Beauty is the brand I use for nails), so if I like using it, I will start doing acrylics again maybe :), oh and another nail package. Also waiting on a package from ASOS, that should be here early next week, yip thats what I do when I am bored, shop online :). 


The Sephora package arrived - love this, though I am struggling to do makeup now with 1 hand, come Spring/Summer this will be perfect  :)



From Ezibuy, I just got these two tops to wear with a black skirt for when I start back at work - so nothing to exciting :)



I am going to have one hand of mine with acrylics and Build Me Up gel and see which I prefer. So will have 1 hand with extensions, and one not lol. Hoping to start the hand in the next few days, will prob be only be able to do one - two nails a day. 

Tonight we are having homemade pizza's, was going to use Flathead Pizza's base, but dont have all the ingredients (should have checked last night, before David went to the supermarket), and I cant drive yet sooo.... instead I will use the chaffle recipe as the base, what I have seen other's do :).

Yesterday/this morning my hand has been really sore, think it is because I am holding the dog strap with it, Rusty is good to start with but on the way home, when we get near home he wants to run.... so am having today off from walking to let the swelling go down, and will try tomorrow using the other hand and see how that goes, having said that it could also be that I am doing a little bit more stuff with it, when I shouldn't be. 

Anyway will post this now, nothing else exciting going to happen today, will try and remember to take a photo of the pizza I make tonight and post tomorrow :)



3 comments:

  1. I love the tops - what does 1*4.75 Kilos mean? I've tried to figure out what you are putting up each day but don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours on those tops.

    Keep up the great work...those scales are going down nicely !!

    ReplyDelete