Wednesday 14 August 2019

Not much happening but.......

Monday:

I thought I might do a post - god knows what about but hey...

I weighed in last Monday as my beginning weight yet again, this week I lost 2.15 Kilos, part of it is because I have not been feeling 100% not really sure what it is, just feeling blah all the time, think I might have a bit of a kidney issue, as every-time I cough I get that awful pain in the lower back, if not feeling better by tomorrow, may need to go to the doc. 

This weather is taking its toll, its so wet and cold, I just want to open some windows and doors and get the fresh air in. Dont think that is helping with me feeling like crap as well. I must admit, it is nicer that the days are getting longer and its no longer dark at 5.15pm, just need the warmer weather to come. Spring is here soon, my favourite time of the year. 

Wednesday:

Yip two days later....


Had my hand therapist appointment a couple of days ago - she is happy with the way things are going. Three more weeks and I can start taking the splint off for exercises. This morning I gave my splint a nice bath and also cleaned my arm, it was starting to smell lol. Hopefully I will be allowed to drive soon after that :). My surgeon said my hand was the worst he had seen for damage done by the screws of a distal radius fracture. 


Still getting bored, still cold and wet..... roll on Spring, though it is nice that it is no longer dark at 5pm. Oh yeah when I cough now, it is not nearly as sore now, so hopefully am getting better.  


Anyway better post this before another few days go by....


No comments:

Post a Comment