Thursday 8 August 2019

Time is passing so slow, yet so fast....

Went to my 2 week post op appointment last Tuesday - I have been told I am not allowed to use my hand for a further 6 weeks, I was hoping to start back doing the odd set of nails next week, but nope, though I hate that, I certainly dont want too risk any damage and have to go into surgery again, so I better listen I suppose. I still am only allowed to do my minimal exercises every hour.

Food wise, it has been utter crap.... I put on 2 kilos then lost 1 kilo and that seems to be the cycle, gain, lose gain, lose etc..... I am not going to be allowed back to the gym for at least another 12 weeks, so I have asked ACC for a treadmill, I have to get approval from my surgeon, so waiting to hear on that...... Food is up and down, I use the 1 hand thing as an excuse in all honesty, though the last few days I have given up all the sugary foods/treats at least.... Just going to try and focus on one day at a time.....

The bruising has settled somewhat and the disposable stitches have nearly all dissolved as well. 


3 days After


5 Days After


2 Weeks Post OP - Looking much better, though still swollen


I am getting so so bored, I am not allowed to drive either, suppose the good thing is, the weather is crappy, so if nothing else that makes me feel better and Spring is just around the corner...... though as I type this it is sunny outside, might go and even sit outside for a bit and let the sun get on my arm....

Our darling little Miss Chico Chops, we have all the info we need now, and I need to do some research, and then have a meeting and get some questions answered.... I still miss her so much everyday, and it just f**king sucks. I still shed a tear most days, she was suppose to be recuperating with me after surgery. 

Anyway thats it for now - catch you soon. Oh and it has gone cloudy and cold again......

No comments:

Post a Comment