Thursday 22 August 2019

Very Slow......

Time is still going slow....... 

The scars are starting to heal - upper and under side of wrist.



See the surgeon in 12 days time, am hoping they might pass me to drive little distances (can only hope). Am allowed to remove the splint for my hand exercises, which is 5 times a day for about 3 - 5 minutes. Still cant do nails, as I have no flexibility in my wrist yet, oh and besides I am not allowed lol. At this stage my medical certificate is till the end of September.

Thank god for Netflix, between that and My-sky, I can watch crap till my hearts content. Actually Netflix has some good stuff on it, am just finished watching  'Dead to Me' and 'Working Mums', apparently Season three of '13 Reasons Why' starts tomorrow I think..... I have just stared watching 'Diagnosis' today, looks like it could be quite good. 

Scales are the same, go up 500 grams, go down 500 grams.... suppose at least I am maintaining. My food is getting better, doing more lower carb than not.....

Anyway thats about it for now, will post it now, otherwsie it could be sitting there for another 5 days :).

No comments:

Post a Comment